Top 10 Reasons to Go Vegan
The top 10 reasons to go vegan will usually involve two thoughts. One of the main reasons for choosing a vegan diet is that a meat diet involves killing over 27 billion live animals annually in the United States with no legal protection. The other reasons involve how unhealthy humanity has become because of the over indulgence in meat and meat products, not even counting the drug regimes, neglect and genetic manipulations toward the development of products for mankind.
- High Cholesterol – Meat diets go hand in hand with high cholesterol and cholesterol health issues. For meat consumers, the lowest cholesterol level is 150 while the average cholesterol for the average vegan is 128 as they do not consume any cholesterol. Studies are also connecting men with high cholesterol levels as having double the impotence problems as men on vegan diets.
- Milk Consumption – Milk consumption has been connected or tied to Crohns Disease, arteriosclerotic heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, infectious diseases, milk sickness, Parkinson’s disease, allergies, anal fissures, chronic constipation, ear infections, multiple sclerosis, and prostate cancer.
- Obesity -Americans on meat and dairy diets have three times the obesity as vegans. Only 2% of those on vegan diets are obese.
- Weight Loss – vegan and vegetarian diets are the only diets that work for a successful long-term weight loss program. Popular diets that promote meat consumption will eventually increase a person’s risk of becoming obese.
- Fast Food – fast food restaurants are quickly being targeted as the cause of childhood obesity. It is considered unhealthy and can eventually cause many health problems due to the emphasis on meat products.
- USFDA – the USFDA now recognizes both vegan and vegetarian diets as the healthiest diets of all due to low cholesterol and less health problems, but 20 vegans can live off the same land required by one meat eater. And if Americans would simply reduce their meat consumption by 10%, that would free up 12,000,000 tons of grain. This would feed 60,000,000 people around the world.
- Rain-forest – the land that is being lost now due to meat consumption and cattle grazing is destroying the rain-forest. This area is considered to be the lungs of the planet, which allows each human to replenish their own oxygen supply. Additionally, 25% of methane emissions is due to cattle farming alone – excluding chicken and other poultry, pigs and sheep farming.
- Water – the water on earth is the lowest is has ever been, with 25 gallons of water needed to produce one pound of wheat and 2,500 gallons to produce only one pound of meat. Meat and dairy farming use 159,250,000,000 liters per year of water for their operations.
- Food Poisoning – infected meat and meat recalls involved 9.80% of the world’s food poisonings. Also, studies show that the clear wrappings in supermarkets and butcher stores are made with chemicals that lower sperm count in men; fur from animals contain formaldehyde which causes cancer; barbecued charred meat contains carcinogens, known to be a leading cause of cancer; and E coli comes from animal feces, usually found in hamburger.
- High Fiber – the vegan diet contains high amounts of fiber and phytochemicals, all necessary to keep the body healthy and boost the immune system. Vitamin C (oranges and grapefruit, guava, red and green sweet peppers, kiwi, and strawberries) is in many vegetables and fruits, which is an antioxidant and Vitamin E (fortified cereals, roasted sunflowers, almonds and hazelnuts, cottonseed and safflower oil, turnip greens, tomatoes, peanuts and peanut butter, and dark leafy vegetables) also in vegan diets can decrease the risk of Alzheimer’s Disease.
As such, for best results of Vegan Pea Protein Powder Blend it should ideally be combined with our High Fibre Formula powder for a filling drink, high in dietary fiber and our Natural and 100% Vegan and nutaral fat burners for a healthy slimming which:
- are dairy-free
- are non-GMO
- contain no added sugar
- contain no artificial colours
- contain no artificial sweeteners etc.