The Best Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper is a spice some people would happily put in their meal to spice it up, while on the other hand, some would avoid it, afraid not to burn their tongues. No matter which type of person you are, the capsicum (its other name) has undeniable advantages for your health. That is why including some cayenne pepper powder wouldn’t bring any harm, right? The result would actually be the other way around because the cayenne is full of vitamins, as well as magnesium, calcium and many other useful substances.
What is cayenne pepper powder useful for?
Capsicum can be helpful with:
- Blood circulation issues, blood cells regeneration, heart and cholesterol troubles, etc.
- Digestion and metabolism improvement
- Suppressing the appetite for weight loss enthusiasts
- Various aches and pains (toothache, headache, arthritis pain, etc.)
- All sorts of allergies, infections and irritations can be calmed, thanks to the cayenne pepper powder
- An efficient antiseptic for body wounds
- Capsicum powder makes cancer and other tumor cells to kill each other, according to some studies
The powdered form of cayenne is very useful for both young and elderly people, but its benefits are more visible in the elderly as it has benefits upon the nerves and circulation. It helps veins and capillaries regain the elasticity by feeding the cell structure. It strengthens the pulse by increasing the power. The powder is effective on external wounds, it will stop internal and external bleeding, promote healing and fight against infection.
This spice clears clogged arteries and some studies revealed that it can help heal hemorrhoids and ulcers. Some other recent studies shows that capsaicin, the active ingredient from cayenne has the power to induce cancer cells self-destruction.
Moreover, you can sprinkle some powder on the toothbrush, before brushing, to cure dental issues. It can help you lose weight by boosting your metabolism, and exercise should not miss if you want to see results. It stimulates the digestive tract, increasing gastric juices, relieves intestinal gas and stimulates intestinal peristaltic motion.
It is critical that cayenne come in contact with the tongue because it acts as a metabolic catalyst. You can take it as a tincture or powder, one teaspoon mixed with warm water.
Among the above health benefits, cayenne can be used for diarrhea, toothaches, thyroid problems, pain relief, reduces migraines and fever, and it is an ingredient in ulcer medication and laxatives. Also, it has thermogenic properties being effective in preventing frostbite in cold weather.
Also check the the benefits of the Cayenne Pepper Diet? Well, there are lots of benefits of this detox diet, but there are main 3 benefits that need to be mentioned:
1. A cayenne detox diet allows a full body detox. It’s no hidden secret that detoxification is an extremely essential process for both our physical as well as our mental health, and with a Cayenne Pepper diet, your body would be detoxified thoroughly. The detoxifying agents present in the salt water drinks and in lemonade starts cleansing the system almost immediately and flush away all the unwanted body wastes and toxins, thus making you feel healthy and refreshed and energetic.
2. Though it is not really meant to be a weight loss program, the Cayenne Pepper diet is now being considered as an effective method for weight loss. Unlike other diets where you would have to make some changes in your food habits and cut down certain foods, the Cayenne Pepper diet would allow you to abstain from foods, completely. But as this diet program has been meticulously designed, it would not allow you to feel starved. Many attest that this detoxification formula can help in losing body weight fast.
3. If you are worried about abstaining from food, there’s no need to worry as the cayenne pepper diet will not allow you to feel deprived. Instead you’ll feel more energetic as your body would be feeling lighter and better due to the process of detoxification and all the liquids that you are allowed to drink are loaded with different properties having beneficial effects on your health and would provide your body with all the necessary energy required.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2261310
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8129680