Bowell D-Tox Booster
The Bowell D-Tox Booster is a powerful, yet gentle, non-habit forming colonics formula, with nutrients specifically selected to contribute to an increase in faecal bulk and normal bowel function.
Sugar beet fibre, in particular, contributes to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways: the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine, while the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass. As such, this source of fibre may have a beneficial physiological effect for people who want to improve or maintain a normal bowel function.
The Bowell D-Tox Booster contains: magnesium sulphate, magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, sugar beet fibre, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), citric acid, citrus bioflavonoids, apple cider vinegar powder (a natural digestive) and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS, a prebiotic) – ingredients designed to support the bowel hydrating actions of the magnesium, as well as digestive regularity. Bowell D-Tox Booster is a magnesium based hydrating formula to support faecal bulk and bowel function.
# Approved EFSA Health claims:
- Sugar beet fibre, contributes to an increase in faecal bulk. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Magnesium contributes to: a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (with a daily intake of 200mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C). It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
A natural approach to supporting long-term bowel health and ideal as part of a cleanse and detox programme.
Magnesium: Magnesium contributes to: a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and it has a role in the process of cell division.
Vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids: The vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids provide a ‘coating’ allowing the product to reach the stomach intact and, as the product enters the intestinal area, together they break down the magnesium compound. The magnesium is thus enabled to do its hydrating job without resulting in bloating, cramping or that unpleasant sense of urgency.
Citric acid and ascorbic acid: These acids help to activate the benefits of the magnesium.
Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS): Fructo-oligosaccharides are prebiotics – non-digestible carbohydrates or sugars that occur naturally in a wide variety of foods throughout the plant kingdom. FOS is extracted from the blue agave plant, as well as from fruits and vegetables including bananas, onions, chicory root, garlic, asparagus, jícama and leeks. Some grains and cereals, such as wheat and barley, also contain FOS. The Jerusalem artichoke and its relative yacón together with the blue agave plant have been found to have the highest concentrations of FOS of cultured plants.
- enhancing the digestion and absorption of nutrients
- supporting the immune system
- supporting body detoxification and the elimination processes
- crowding out harmful bacteria and other micro-organisms.
Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has been added to the Oxy-Klenz formula as a digestive and bowel cleansing aid, as well as to help raise acidity levels (in conjunction with the vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids).
Sugar beet fibre: Sugar beet fibre has been included in this formula because it has been scientifically proven to contribute to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways: 1) the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine2) the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass.
As such, for best results of Bowell D-Tox Booster it should ideally be combined with our great-tasting and filling Vegan Superfood protein powder blends which:
- are dairy-free
- are non-GMO
- contain no added sugar
- contain no artificial colours
- contain no artificial sweeteners etc.
Also see our Vegan Superfood supplements for immunity and energy from natural ingredients and our Natural and 100% Vegan and natural fat burners for a healthy slimming, shielding your immune system and gain more energy levels .
100 capsules per pot
Take 2 capsules (1 serving) on an empty stomach, 1 to 4 times per day. Follow with a glass of grapefruit juice, orange juice or freshly-squeezed lemon juice in water (or just water). Adjust intake to suit your requirements or as advised.
This proprietary blend provides:
Per 2 capsule serving: %NRV*
Magnesium – 498mg 132%
Sugar Beet Fibre – 110mg –
Vitamin C – 80mg 100%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian), Sugar Beet Fibre, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, dairy, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Warning: 450mg of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.